Affordable Assistive Technology Instruction / Support
Are you stuck at home? Is your college, university or school implementing new online learning platforms? Are you baffled by all the available specialised tech tools and alternative techniques? Would you like some assistive-technology instruction for you and/or your child?
I am happy to help!
I am available for:
* Training on PC, Mac, or iOS using JAWS, Voiceover, or NVDA screen readers.
* Instruction on Note takers and braille displays such as the Braille Note Touch or Focus.
* Making inaccessible charts, diagrams, drawings and other complex materials understandable for a blind student.
* Assistance navigating conferencing platforms such as Zoom and learning management systems such as Blackboard and D2L.
* Braille instruction and support.
* Accessibility evaluation and testing.
* Process accessibility advocacy and troubleshooting assistance.
I am a blind person certified in the JAWS and Nonvisual Desktop Access (NVDA) screen readers with A+ and Network+ IT certifications and over 30 years of professional technology experience.
Please contact me for a free consultation. Flat $15 per hour rate if you decide we'll work together.
You may reach me on Facebook Messenger or email me at email@example.com to get started today.