the new Spectrum Access app has launched.
From the web page:
Download and Explore the Spectrum Access App
The Spectrum Access app offers audio description and closed captioning with on demand programming.
Benefits of the Spectrum Access app include:
* Accessibility-friendly features such as audio description and closed captioning.
* Access to approximately 300 On Demand movie titles from Lionsgate, Sony, Disney, IFC, Paramount, Universal and Warner Brothers with more titles coming in the future.
* Multiple viewing options - You can use Spectrum TV or a streaming service of your choice such as Hulu, Netflix or Amazon Prime.
How the Spectrum Access App Works
* Movie titles are paired with the
appropriate accessibility feature (Audio Description or Closed Captioning) within the app.
* The app works with a movie playing on any platform, from DVD to streaming by your cable provider or your favorite streaming service.
Streaming platforms include:
* Spectrum TV
* Spectrum TV app
* Amazon Prime
* Other streaming services where any of the movie titles in the Spectrum Access library may be available
Download the Spectrum Access App
* The Spectrum Access app is available for
download via the App Store on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads), at no additional charge.
* The Spectrum Access app is currently unavailable on Android devices.
To download and use the app:
Download the Spectrum Access app from the App Store and then open it.
* Choose a movie title from either Spectrum On Demand or a streaming service of your choice on your TV.
* Select either Audio Description or Closed Captioning in the app.
* Follow the on-screen instructions in the app.
Spectrum Access App Troubleshooting
If you're having issues with the app:
* Delete the app from your device and then reinstall it.
* Contact us at